What is the first thing you do in the morning after waking up?
Brush?, Head straight up for Breakfast? or have a glass of water?. Well the benefits of drinking water first thing in the morning are numerous. What Are the Benefit of Drinking Water in the Morning?
It is a long known secret that drinking water as soon as you get up, i.e. before eating anything, is a good way to purify your internal system. One of the most important results of undergoing this treatment is colon cleansing, which enables better absorption of nutrients from various foods. When there is production of haematopoiesis, better known as “new blood”, you will have immense body restorative effects and you can even be cured of existing ailments.
Drinking water the first thing in the morning has the following benefits:
- 1. Make your skin glow. Water is known to purge toxins from your blood, and as a result you get glowing skin.
- 2. Renew cells. Drinking water first thing in the morning increases the rate at which new muscle and blood cells are produced.
- 3. Balance the lymph system. When you drink water first thing in the morning on a daily basis, you help balance your body’s lymph system. Lymph glands found in your lymph system fight infections helping you to perform your daily activities. They also balance the fluids in your body.
- 4. Lose weight. When you consume about 16 ounces of water (chilled), you will boost your body’s metabolism by abut 24% thus help you lose those extra pounds.
- 5. Purify the colon. When you drink water after you have woken up before eating anything, you are purifying your colon thereby making nutrients absorption easy.
- 6. Cures illnesses and diseases. Drinking water first thing in the morning has been proven to cure illnesses such as vomiting, throat disease, menstrual and cancer disorders, eye diseases, diarrhea, urine disease, kidney disease, meningitis, TB, Arthritis, headaches among others.
How to drink Water in the Morning for Best Results Drink 1.5 liters (5/6 glasses) of water immediately after waking up. Avoid drinking or eating anything else for an hour before and after drinking the water. Do not drink beverages that contain alcohol the previous night.
At first, you may have a hard time drinking 6 glasses of water at a go. However, it becomes easier as your body gradually becomes accustomed to the routine. When starting, you can slightly modify the routine as follows; consume 4 glasses of water, pause for about 2 minutes, then drink the remaining 2 glasses of water.